Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cartoons based on Games

You know something I loved as a kid that seems lacking today? Cartoons based on video games. Remember the days when it seemed like every Nintendo game had it's own show? What the heck happened! Do kids even watch cartoons anymore? Who knows...

Step back to yesteryear and check out these intros, which are probably 100x better than the actual show.



I always wanted a Captain N jacket.




Hell yeah, Mario Bros and a sweet rap. I fucking loved this show.




EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS!




I remember this show being pretty rad.




Such a bizarre show. I don't know who ever thought this was a good representation of the games...




The best song ever to use only 2 lyrics.




Hahaha oh Jim, how I miss you.




This one had some creepy CG animation, but it was still pretty funny. Diddy was always such a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment