Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Sinner's Sandwich

Today I had some left over turkey in the fridge, so I decided to try my own sinner's sandwich. You may remember it from the blockbuster mega-hit Deadly Premonition. What, no? Just me? Anyway...


Ok we've got our bread, turkey, strawberry jam and cereal. Ready, Zack? Let's begin!


Two slices of premium whole wheat bread. The perfect start to a sinner's sandwich.


Next, the turkey and the butter. I know Zack, you prefer miracle whip.



Now for the strawberry jam. Something sticky and sweet, to make this sandwich a real treat. So says Mr. Stewart.


For that tasty crunch, we will add cornflakes.


I don't know, Zack. I have a hunch I might not like it...


This sandwich is good on it's own, but a glass of milk will strengthen our bones. So says Mr. Stewart.


CRUNCH....MUCH......GULP.....


I can't believe it....Zack, this is fantastic! It's really good. My coffee never warned me this would be so delicious. I'm changing my order from now on.

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, ahahahaahah, this is fantastic!!!
    I have to repost this on pacroid!

    So it really was tasty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah it was good! Jaison said at least it wasn't marmalade..

    ReplyDelete