Friday, September 24, 2010

Games I'm Not Getting

Wow, this holiday season is literally chock full of awesome releases. I know you guys are all keen to know what games I am picking up, but there are so damn MANY that it's easier for me to list the ones I am not getting and why.


NBA 2k11
- The last basketball game I played was Barkley's Shut Up and Jam on the genesis. As far as I am concerned it's the only one I need.

DJ Hero 2 - I tried to play the demo for this but it wouldn't let me because I haven't purchased the DJ Hero Controller. I'm not going to invest in this shit without trying it first!!

Fallout : New Vegas - I am perfectly happy with Old Vegas, thanks.

The Sims 3 - I can think of much better ways to occupy my girlfriend....If I had one.

World of Warcraft Cataclysm - I don't play WoW, so I am not buying this expansion pack when I have nothing to expand upon!

God of War: Ghost of Sparta - I like God of War but I still need to play the 3rd one so I don't want to spoil the story, maybe I will buy it later.

Epic Mickey - This game looks kind of lame and also I don't own a Wii.

Driver : San Fransisco - I played the first one on PS1 and liked it but then I got the second one and it got a scratch on it. I never finished it so playing this would just be too weird.

The Amazing Race - The only way I would buy this is if there was a minigame where you have to smack yourself in the face with a watermelon.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - This game looks pretty cool, I have always been a fan of Kirby but I don't own a Wii.

Two worlds 2 - So what are we up to now, 4 worlds? I'm sorry but that's a bit excessive. I'll pass.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not buying Two Worlds 2 either. Not enough 2s in the title.

    ReplyDelete