Friday, August 19, 2011

Procrastinator's Challenge Results


The results are finally ready! The procrastinator's challenge which ended on Sunday was a real nail-biter. Naturally we both pulled through in the end. Jaison finished Halo ODST while I knocked off Fear 3 and Alan Wake.

I almost didn't make it though. Fear 3 went really quickly with the ending just sort of sneaking up on me as I finished a mediocre boss fight. Alan Wake was a different story. Apparently I wasn't as far as I thought (That game is pretty damn long) and ended up finishing it an hour before the deadline. Anyway congratulations to both of us! To the victors go the spoils. A big fat old bag of JACK SQUAT. Yaaaay

Overall we both enjoyed this challenge, and we would definitely be down for another one sometime. Hopefully that can happen before summer's end, but with Deus Ex coming out next week it might be tough. If any of you guys want to participate next time, leave us a comment or send us an email and maybe we can all finish some of the games we own!

No comments:

Post a Comment