Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Best Box Art (Jaison's Pick)

Photobucket

I know, I was as surprised as you are. But after a lot of discussion I gotta agree with him on this one. At first it seems pretty straightforward, but there's actually a lot more going on here than meets the eye.

Looks like a hunter about to get mauled by a bear, cougar, wolf and other animals. He's proper fucked! But wait, it's just like the part in Men in Black where Will Smith is at the shooting range.

That bear has his head cocked sideways as if to say "Aaaawww jeah what up DAAAAWGS!" The caribou is all "Yea yea let's PAR-TAY!" And that cougar, it's totally just going for a high-five. The wolf is grinning cause he is so happy to be there with his pals. My dog does that all the time. It's seriously going to be a rockin' party!

But of all those animals why did the hunter decide the pheasant deserves to die? Think about it, some weak-ass bird hanging around there by himself, trying to run with a bunch of carnivores. Dude is definitely UP to something!

And to be honest, I'd appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment