Thursday, January 20, 2011

Secret Weapons - Pelican Dual Triggers

If there is one complaint I have always had about the PS3 controller, it's that the triggers suck dongs. My greasy fingers slide off of them and they hurt after playing racing games for a while. Well it seems like someone at Pelican heard my nasal whining and came up with these.


They clip onto the L2 and R2 triggers and make them feel like actual, you know, triggers. It's so sad that we have to resort to this, but whatever. They were 5 bucks at my local EB Games. That might seem a bit silly for 2 tiny pieces of plastic, but such is the capitalist society we live in.

They snap on easily and don't hinder the motion of the buttons at all. Right away I noticed a huge difference. I got a different model that extends even farther than the ones shown here. Almost a bit too far, but they keep my fingers from ever slipping or getting uncomfortable. If you're unsure what to get, I'd probably get the shorter ones shown below.

Overall this is an awesome product and I would definitely recommend to anyone with a PS3. Even if you've gotten used to Sony's crappy triggers and lie to yourself saying they feel good, you should try these and be amazed at the difference it makes.

*Not actually guaranteed

No comments:

Post a Comment